- RSS Channel Showcase 4798769
- RSS Channel Showcase 4929372
- RSS Channel Showcase 7648317
- RSS Channel Showcase 1607244
Articles on this Page
- 11/20/14--10:53: _Interview with Will...
- 12/01/14--14:45: _The Pentecostal Edu...
- 06/01/15--09:58: _Preaching to the Hu...
- 06/20/15--14:40: _Live interview on C...
- 07/08/15--14:55: _Fire From Heaven: a...
- 10/06/15--13:32: _That the life of Je...
- 10/09/15--15:07: _Equipping to preach...
- 10/15/15--14:44: _The theology and in...
- 11/20/15--14:00: _Serving the Reignin...
- 12/28/15--05:41: _Watch Antipas Harri...
- 05/26/16--14:45: _Highly Anticipated ...
- 06/01/16--15:56: _More in Love with J...
- 06/14/16--15:30: _Our God is With Us ...
- 06/24/16--09:08: _What is God Doing i...
- 05/30/17--14:18: _Interview with Char...
- 06/12/17--15:14: _The Insanity of God...
- 10/15/17--13:32: _God Has Done Someth...
- 10/21/17--07:19: _Healing ministry be...
- 11/12/17--07:16: _Good News to Change...
- 11/20/14--10:53: Interview with William David Spencer
- 12/01/14--14:45: The Pentecostal Educator, an Interview with Rick Wadholm
- 06/01/15--09:58: Preaching to the Hungry: An interview with Evangelist Matti Wendelin
- 06/20/15--14:40: Live interview on Church Refugees
- 07/08/15--14:55: Fire From Heaven: an interview with Harvey Cox
- 10/09/15--15:07: Equipping to preach the Bible: an interview with Finny Philip
- 11/20/15--14:00: Serving the Reigning Christ: an interview with Esther V. Shekher
- 12/28/15--05:41: Watch Antipas Harris interview with Shane Perry
- 06/01/16--15:56: More in Love with Jesus: Interview with Rolland Baker
- 06/24/16--09:08: What is God Doing in West Papua? Interview with Shamow’el Rama Surya
- 06/12/17--15:14: The Insanity of God: An Interview with Nik and Ruth Ripken
- 10/15/17--13:32: God Has Done Something Remarkable: An Interview with Paul Hattaway
- 11/12/17--07:16: Good News to Change the World: An Interview with Lisa Sharon Harper
In this video, Jeanne DeFazio, contributor to and co-editor of the book Creative Ways to Build Christian Community interviews Dr. William David Spencer about his latest book Name In the Papers. Dr. Spencer is Ranked Adjunct Professor of Theology and the Arts at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. All of his students know him to be […]
Rick Wadholm Jr. speaks with PneumaReview.com about a new online academic journal, The Pentecostal Educator. PneumaReview.com: Introduce us to The Pentecostal Educator and tell us what you want the journal to accomplish. Rick Wadholm Jr.: The Pentecostal Educator is an e-journal biannually publishing scholarly and practical articles related to theological education within the Pentecostal […]
PneumaReview.com: Please tell our readers about your ministry. Matti Wendelin: My ministry, Full Gospel for All Nations, was founded 1990 in Finland. I have been preaching the gospel since 1977. This is still a small ministry, but thanks to God we are wining many souls around the world, especially in Asia. My vision is to […]
A conversation about the people who say they are done with church. Don’t miss my interview with Josh Packard this Tuesday night. Thanks Pneuma Review for asking me to review the book which led to an interview with Josh. The book is: Church Refugees: Sociologists reveal why people are DONE with church but not their […]
John Lathrop interviewed Harvey Cox at Harvard Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1996 about his book, Fire From Heaven. What prompted you to write a book about the Pentecostal Movement? Two things prompted me. One was my discovery which came through my great interest in urban ministry. This discovery was that although the […]
What would you do if you learned you had leprosy? Pastor John Lathrop interviews pastor and missionary Dan Izzet about his ministry and advocacy for those afflicted with the ancient, debilitating disease. John Lathrop: Please tell us where you come from and how you began your walk with Jesus. Dan Izzett: When I was […]
John Lathrop interviews Finny Philip about the new South Asia Bible Commentary. John Lathrop: Please give us a brief history of the development of this commentary. Finny Philip: The South Asia Bible Commentary (SABC) is a project of Langham Partnership International and partners. Langham is the organization founded by the late evangelical scholar, author […]
Karl Barth was an influential Swiss Reformed theologian that lived from 1886 to 1968. Featured on postage stamps and the cover of Time (April 20, 1962), today we would call him a rock star among theologians. A strong critic of those Christians who supported the Nazis, Barth is best known for his involvement in the […]
Here is a woman from a Hindu background now passionately serving Jesus Christ. PneumaReview.com has the privilege to introduce you to Evangelist Dr. Esther Shekher and let her tell us about her ministry and her book, All the Commandments of God: Find Out the Secret to Inherit All the Blessings of God (Westbow, 2013). […]
Shane Perry interviews Antipas Harris on TBN, Monday, January 4, 2016 at 7pm EST. To see more from Antipas Harris, click on his name in the About the Author section below to see his author page where you will find a full listing of PneumaReview.com articles.
Matthew Elliot, project director for the Africa Study Bible, speaks with PneumaReview.com about this soon-to-arrive resource that millions of Africans have been praying for. PneumaReview.com: Where did the idea for the Africa Study Bible originate? Matthew Elliot: After ten years working in Africa and observing the needs first hand, by 2005 the leadership of Oasis […]
PneumaReview.com speaks with Rolland Baker about Iris Global and his new book, Keeping the Fire. PneumaReview.com: Many people know about the work that you and Heidi are doing in Mozambique but Iris Global has leaders in over 30 nations. What are some of the other nations that Iris works in? Rolland Baker: Yes, we […]
Doctors Craig and Médine Keener speak with PneumaReview.com about their new book, Impossible Love. PneumaReview.com: Craig, you are a highly respected biblical scholar and a seminary professor. In Impossible Love, you mention that the Presence of God played a very important part in your conversion and that after becoming a Christian you prophesied regularly […]
John Lathrop interviews award-winning photographer Shamow’el Rama Surya for PneumaReview.com about his art and what he has seen God doing in remote places in West Papua. John Lathrop: You are a photographer. How long have you been doing photography? Shamow’el Rama Surya: My career in photography has already spanned more than 25 years. Starting in […]
PneumaReview.com: Why did you choose to write a book on theology? Charles Carrin: I had a specific God-instruction to write a “charismatic catechism” for the benefit of Spirit-filled believers who had no such resource. I began working and the book assumed the nature of a theological-treatise. There are 300 questions and answers on a progression […]
PneumaReview.com: Please tell our readers briefly what your film The Insanity of God is about. Nik and Ruth Ripken: The Insanity of God journeys with Nik and Ruth Ripken as they seek to walk in obedience and follow what God has asked of them. From the hills of Kentucky to the villages of Africa they […]
The largest revival in Christian history: PneumaReview.com speaks with Bible smuggler and missionary to Asia, Paul Hattaway, about his ministry and new autobiography, An Asian Harvest. PneumaReview.com: You are the founder of a ministry called Asia Harvest. What prompted you to start this ministry and what types of work does Asia Harvest do? Paul […]
PneumaReview.com: When were you baptized in the Holy Spirit what differences did this experience bring to your ministry? Jack Sheffield: In 1973, I was converted to Christianity out from a pagan background, and I was baptized in the Holy Spirit in the same moment I was saved. I spoke in a heavenly language not even […]
Lisa Sharon Harper is a follower of Jesus calling all followers of Jesus to love every person the same and seek their flourishing. PneumaReview.com speaks with her about her story and how God is inviting each of us to participate with him in making his Gospel of Peace real in our communities today. PneumaReview.com: Please […]